NEW PRODUCT!! 2013-2015 Ram 1500 Truck Power Heated Puddle Light Signal Power - Foldi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
VISIT US HERE FOR GREAT PRICES 2013-2015 Ram 1500 Truck Power Heated Puddle Light Signal Power - Folding Chrome Cap Upgrade Towing Mirror Pair

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS IN THE LOWER 48 STATES!!!!

Lifetime Warranty

Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.

large.jpglarge_3.jpg

These replacement UPGRADE mirrors are just what you need to get your truck in good working form again!

Specifications:

Both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
Specifically designed as UPGRADE bolt-on replacements
Has the following options:
Power glass operation
Heated
Manual flip up
Power folding
Turn signal
Puddle light
Textured black housing with chrome cap
Direct replacement upgrades
Built to strict quality control standards
Ambient temperature sensor in driver mirror like original
Without memory

These mirrors are designed to replace the factory mirrors and will install just as the originals do. They make perfect replacements with great upgrades that have good cost savings over the dealer parts.

Last edited:

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Power folding tow mirrors? I'm intrigued! Do you have the non-shiny versions available?

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Power folding tow mirrors? I'm intrigued! Do you have the non-shiny versions available?

I dug around to see if we had any coming down the pipeline in black for your truck with these options, as of right now it looks like we only will have them available in chrome to us.

Tony

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
It will be a while before I buy any. Is the chrome cap removable for easy painting or vinyl wrapping?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
It will be a while before I buy any. Is the chrome cap removable for easy painting or vinyl wrapping?

I'm not sure if you can remove them. It's not something that we have tried to do.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins

The description says textured black with a chrome cap
I think you need to take a gamble and try them out haha

SuperTrooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Out of curiosity do the two separate lenses adjust independently? I am looking at putting these on my 2014 express that has normal mirrors. Can you get them with just power adjustment and heat? I don't have puddle lights, turn signals, or power fold.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Wonder if I could wire up a toggle for these, to open and close them....hmmm

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Out of curiosity do the two separate lenses adjust independently? I am looking at putting these on my 2014 express that has normal mirrors. Can you get them with just power adjustment and heat? I don't have puddle lights, turn signals, or power fold.

Spoke to my purchasing guys this morning about these, if your truck already has the power fold mirrors with these options, it's a direct swap.

If you're looking to add the power fold options, you may have to have your dealer run the VIN on your truck to see if this option is enabled or pre-wired in your truck.

You would have to add the factory switch to enable them.

Tony

GW55

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport QC
Engine
Hemi, 5.7
Been waiting for an option like this. My mirrors also have auto dim mirror in addition to the power folding, and lights... I suppose that option isn't available in these mirrors? Would still be interested even without the dimming feature.

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Been waiting for an option like this. My mirrors also have auto dim mirror in addition to the power folding, and lights... I suppose that option isn't available in these mirrors? Would still be interested even without the dimming feature.

We currently do not have them with the auto dim feature available to us.

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
ttt

Hookoil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have bought and installed a set of these on my 14' 1500 outdoorsman. They look great! I had a little confusion and had to call them for help, talked with a manager and he didn't have the answer but called me back within 10 min. With the answer. Great product with a Lifetime Warranty! My only complaint is the drivers side is a little noisy when it power folds, but with the lifetime warranty I am not to worried about it. They install very easy and quickly.

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I have bought and installed a set of these on my 14' 1500 outdoorsman. They look great! I had a little confusion and had to call them for help, talked with a manager and he didn't have the answer but called me back within 10 min. With the answer. Great product with a Lifetime Warranty! My only complaint is the drivers side is a little noisy when it power folds, but with the lifetime warranty I am not to worried about it. They install very easy and quickly.

Thank you for your order. Do you have any pics you can post.

Tony:headbang:

Jarhead57

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 4x4 CC Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I really, really want these, but I cannot locate anyone (dealers are clueless) that knows if the "fold in button" circuit is already in my truck and if I could just plug in a new switch set. :banghead: I just can't believe that the main harness in these truck are all different. I have tow mirrors with all the goodies...just no fold. I have a 8' garage door so I have to get out all the time to fold them....sucks. I tow so I need to keep them.

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I really, really want these, but I cannot locate anyone (dealers are clueless) that knows if the "fold in button" circuit is already in my truck and if I could just plug in a new switch set. :banghead: I just can't believe that the main harness in these truck are all different. I have tow mirrors with all the goodies...just no fold. I have a 8' garage door so I have to get out all the time to fold them....sucks. I tow so I need to keep them.

We have these mirrors as an "UPGRADE" too, if your truck didn't come with this option this kit comes with an installation kit and also instructions.

Here's a link to one of them that we carry. 2013 Ram Truck Power Heated Puddle Light Signal Power - Folding Textured Upgrade Mirror Pair at 1A Auto.com

If you want to reply back with all of the features that your mirrors currently have, along with your year,make, model and series, I can see if I can match an upgrade kit up for you so you don't need to worry about the power fold feature being factory.

Jarhead57

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 4x4 CC Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you want to reply back with all of the features that your mirrors currently have, along with your year,make, model and series, I can see if I can match an upgrade kit up for you so you don't need to worry about the power fold feature being factory.

I do tow, so I want to stay with the tow mirrors. My Ram is a 2013 Express 4x4 CC, but some upgraded trim options. My mirrors have everything, signals, heated, power adjust mirror, puddle lamp, one button up/down...just no fold....dumb :badidea: idea from Ram....

Jarhead57

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 4x4 CC Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Airborne63

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you also have these with memory? So to install these in my no power folding I will need to get the door switch and modules for each mirror and then get a dealer to reflashed the truck?