Trying to figure out what this part is!??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Powerddge1138

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 5.9
I took off my intake manifold cause the gasket was leaking coolant, so I thought while I had it off I'll send it to get power washed and sand blasted. Before they can sand blast it I had to remove everything off the intake well in trying to remove this part two of the nipples broke off and I can't find a new one anywhere! Please help me find one!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 41

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
if you don't need all the vacuum ports you could just plug them. otherwise you will most likely have to find a used one.

OP
OP
P

Powerddge1138

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 5.9
I found one in a junk yard! Now I'm trying to figure out what this plug goes Into? I've got it all back together accept this and it's bugging the crap out of me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 41

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
but it still most likely has the plug for it. from the looks of the dirt on it it was not used anyway. if you really start looking around you will most likely find quite a few connectors that are just there for other packages that your truck may not have.