Questions about the bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorthTexasHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 RAM 1500 Lone Star
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey guys I have a couple questions about bumpers. Are they bolt on? What about the parking sensors. I really do not want to loose out that functionality with a replacement bumper.

Thanks

ADDCOLE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys I have a couple questions about bumpers. Are they bolt on? What about the parking sensors. I really do not want to loose out that functionality with a replacement bumper.

Thanks

Yes sir! They are bolt on so no cutting your frame or welding involved. Parking sensors are cut out on most models that have them, you just use the factory ones. What year are we talking about?

OP
OP
N

NorthTexasHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 RAM 1500 Lone Star
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yes sir! They are bolt on so no cutting your frame or welding involved. Parking sensors are cut out on most models that have them, you just use the factory ones. What year are we talking about?

I have a 2014 1500 Lone Star.

OP
OP
N

NorthTexasHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 RAM 1500 Lone Star
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
looks by the pic that truck has at least been leveled, do you have any pics if a stock height truck. Also I could not locate the instructions for my truck to install the bumper. Curious as to what is involved. This upgrade is down the road I just like to have my research ready when ever I end up pulling the trigger on this, and I need to save up my pennies to pay for it. :) Unless you guys are looking for a daily driver through DFW and want to sponsor a former AZ guy lol :naughty:

ADDCOLE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
looks by the pic that truck has at least been leveled, do you have any pics if a stock height truck. Also I could not locate the instructions for my truck to install the bumper. Curious as to what is involved. This upgrade is down the road I just like to have my research ready when ever I end up pulling the trigger on this, and I need to save up my pennies to pay for it. :) Unless you guys are looking for a daily driver through DFW and want to sponsor a former AZ guy lol :naughty:

I dont have any more pictures of stock trucks unfortunately. The install guide is being redone with a bunch of other installation instructions. It is fairly simple though remove old bumper set new bumper up to stock mounting holes, position, mark and drill one hole so you have 3 bolts, and bolt up tight. We should have it done by the time youre ready to pull the trigger. Bet that was a long move to DFW lol. I think you kinda knew what the sponsorship answer was lol...

OP
OP
N

NorthTexasHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 RAM 1500 Lone Star
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I dont have any more pictures of stock trucks unfortunately. The install guide is being redone with a bunch of other installation instructions. It is fairly simple though remove old bumper set new bumper up to stock mounting holes, position, mark and drill one hole so you have 3 bolts, and bolt up tight. We should have it done by the time youre ready to pull the trigger. Bet that was a long move to DFW lol. I think you kinda knew what the sponsorship answer was lol...

Yeah its was a long move but we initially moved to Miami then ended up in DFW. I'll take a look out for the installation instructions.

Can't hurt to ask about the sponsorship hahah. I could have gotten ya'll in a highly unlikely moment of weakness and said yes. :favorites13:

ADDCOLE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah its was a long move but we initially moved to Miami then ended up in DFW. I'll take a look out for the installation instructions.

Can't hurt to ask about the sponsorship hahah. I could have gotten ya'll in a highly unlikely moment of weakness and said yes. :favorites13:

hahah true never hurts to ask. :)

timpaine1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 l v6 diesel
Can anyone please confirm me as on below?

Will a front bumper off a 2008 1 ton fit on a 2008 ram 1500.

Freed127

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Whats the going member price for one of those stealth front bumpers above? Recently got backed into and debating an upgrade over a replacement