title

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
On the 2009 - UP DODGE RAM 1500 STEALTH FRONT BUMPER W/ WINCH MOUNT. i noticed the top bar is higher to allow the 4in circle lights. Is there away to get the lower profile on for a led light bar.

And how sturdy is the bumper? since it is bolt on can you add a strap to the bumper to get pulled out?

ADDCOLE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
On the 2009 - UP DODGE RAM 1500 STEALTH FRONT BUMPER W/ WINCH MOUNT. i noticed the top bar is higher to allow the 4in circle lights. Is there away to get the lower profile on for a led light bar.

And how sturdy is the bumper? since it is bolt on can you add a strap to the bumper to get pulled out?

You most certainly can. It is standard to come with the LED light bar size hoop we just for some reason dont have any pictures on the website as it being that way. As for pulling you out from the bumper... It really depends on how stuck you are. I wouldnt recommend wrapping a strap around the top hoop but around the frame mounts is ok. I would suggest to always tie off that was meant for it like an actual tow hook or hitch.

OP
OP
Beauregard7765
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Okay thanks! My birthday is coming up so I might just treat myself

Sent from the fetal position using Tapatalk

ADDCOLE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Okay thanks! My birthday is coming up so I might just treat myself

Sent from the fetal position using Tapatalk

You bet! Let me know I can help you with your order when youre ready! Sorry for the wait on the reply my notifications sometimes don't work on this forum.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963