Geno's Garage - Dodge Ram Titan Fuel Tanks - Free Shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geno's Garage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Diesel
FreeShipping_TitanTank.jpg

HOLIDAY SPECIAL!
NOW THROUGH JANUARY 31, 2015 GET FREE SHIPPING ON A TITAN FUEL TANK.

Are you looking for more fuel range with your '03-'14 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 truck? A Titan Fuel Tanks Spare Tire Auxiliary Fuel System may be the answer. This fuel tank puts an additional 30 gallons of fuel at your fingertips by fitting it to the space used for the spare tire. Its underbody location means it has no impact on the truck's bed hauling space.

Learn more about the Spare Tire Auxiliary Fuel System and purchase it at our online store.

Last edited:

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I've been mulling over the idea of having some extra capacity for towing. What do you guys have for a '14 1500?

OP
OP
Geno's Garage

Geno's Garage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Diesel
At the moment Titan Fuel Tanks does not offer an auxiliary fuel tank for the Ram 1500 trucks and we have not heard anything so far if they have plans to make one.

What you can do is make a New Products Suggestion at the Titan Fuel Tanks website and see if they provide you with an answer about future product development for your truck.

In the future, if you are in need of filters we have these in stock.

Hope you are enjoying your truck.

Last edited:

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
What exactly is different about the 1500 and 2500? I would expect the spare tire well to look similar, but oh well.

RANJR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 or 6.7
What exactly is different about the 1500 and 2500? I would expect the spare tire well to look similar, but oh well.

Entire frame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk