89/91/93oct tunes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08superbee#513

Reaction score
Ram Year
For wet conditions
Engine
hemi 5.7
trying to decide between the bullydog and a trinity. basically was wanting to know how much more rwhp/rwtq i will gain with a 89/91/93 from you compared to the bullydog canned or even the trinity canned 89/91/93 tunes. truck is completely stock except for drop in k&n filter. might add a 85mm tb in the future if it is worth it. also if i where to get this would it be worth it without the transmission support for the 8spd? would you send a tune for that later on when and if they supported the 8spd? thanks bud sorry just really on the fence. do not race the truck just cruise but would not mind having the extra power ever so often when i feel like passing or running into a raptor.

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
engine tuning on my side would be 30 to 35 hp from 3000 to 5000 rpms. There's more to get out of it using Diablo than any of the other tuners. Only trick with my tuning is you will need the ability to use a PC and download/upload tunes but I do have some descent instructions and video's on that.