Intune Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pd298

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just got my intune today, that was loaded with hemifever tunes... When I plug the tuner into my truck, when i go to tune vehicle, it tells me that it may need an update and i need to plug it into a PC with internet connection.

When I plug the intune into the pc, i get two folders. Logs and Tunes, both of these are empty. There is also a info link that takes me to an internet browser.

Help? I sent you an e-mail with my number.

I've tried to ignore the update notification when its plugged into my truck, and it just goes back to the home screen, and if i click the green checkmark it reboots the device.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I'm sure Sean will see this, but I figured I will try to help in the meantime. Did you buy the tuner new or used? If used, the Hemifever tunes are not transferrable from 1 truck to the next, so that would explain why you are not seeing the custom tune.

If the unit is new, then after you run the update, you want to take it back to the truck to load the standard Diablo tuning onto your truck. Once that is complete, plug the tuner back into your home computer and pull up the Tunes folder. You should see 2 files..."backup" and "last tune written". Those are the files that you need to send to Sean in order for him to send you your new custom tune.

OP
OP
pd298

pd298

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I talked to Sean, and Diablo tech support. For some reason the update software was not appearing on the computer, Mike from Diablo had to e-mail me a file. We are getting there.