just a thank you

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
got my new tune loaded in the truck you sent me the other day. and wow. man it sure made it run much, much better. must have gained 20-30hp. you da man sean. thanks again. donnt think i will need another one till this winter. got some plans if everything goes right.:happy107::signs6:

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
wish you had a dyno vid or something for us :p go sean!

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Excellent. thanks. And yea, how about a burnout vid for me to put on my youtube site or are tires too much $$$ ? :)

OP
OP
T

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
i almost put it on the dyno at the mopar nats last weekend. but it was not ready.it was running very rich in boost. i would like to see what it is putting to the rear wheels too. i know it will crank my 35 mud tires over pretty easy. i donnt lay to much rubber. i bought my **** cepek crushers when they first came out and paid almost 400$ a tire. but i will see what i can do for ya this weekend.

might ditch the s/c this winter and go tuuuurboooo.lol

Last edited:

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
i almost put it on the dyno at the mopar nats last weekend. but it was not ready.it was running very rich in boost. i would like to see what it is putting to the rear wheels too. i know it will crank my 35 mud tires over pretty easy. i donnt lay to much rubber. i bought my **** cepek crushers when they first came out and paid almost 400$ a tire. but i will see what i can do for ya this weekend.

might ditch the s/c this winter and go tuuuurboooo.lol

will your set up work on a 5.2? :naughty:

OP
OP
T

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
yes it would. but about the only thing i wouldnt be using is the s/c headunit. everything else would work with a turbo. prolly just dreamin on the turbo setup anyway.

OP
OP
T

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
I bet that's a blast to drive!

it is fun. i try not to get on it to much. just put around mostly. but its hard.lol

i would also like to recommend a data logger for ease of tuning. it sure helps get things nailed down. especially if you donnt have a dyno available. i would say it is one of the best investments i have made.

Last edited: