New Tune Updates from Hemifever???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Sean. Do you have any new tunes or updates to our tunes???

Btw, I am loving my hemifever tune as is, just curious if there is anything new... :)

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I have been testing some new tunes for Sean over the past few weeks, and I have to say that I am very impressed with how strong the truck is running. He has made some adjustments that gave much better low end power. Now I'm just waiting on this TX heat to go away so that I can get to the dragstrip.

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
DavidRam, you have email.

Yea I've had quite a few requests over the past couple of months now that drag season is here for some extra umph. Shoot me an email to [email protected] if its been a while since you have had an update and I can put some extra umph in there.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got it, thanks Sean!

I'll install it in a little bit! :party36:

Last edited:
OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I loaded and drove the new hemifever tune that Sean sent me earlier and I have to say wow, it's freakin awesome!

Especially, the launch... no lag at all. My 5,000lb truck is like a jack rabbit off the line! Lol

I didn't have a chance to do much in the way of wot yet (to many Sunday drivers), but I can really feel the difference from my original tune to this new one.

Thanks again Sean and great job bro!

Last edited:
OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sean, I took my truck out on the freeway today for about an hour.
The truck pulls VERY hard through all the gears. I got it up to 120 mph for about 5 seconds, and played around with it between 70-100 mph...
Also, the shifts are quick and firm.
Killer tune bro, thanks again!

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Ditto, I popped this tune on the truck about a week ago.......gotta pay a little more attention now.......I hear my 34s lightin' up a bit more than I'm used to! :)

14RAMRT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm getting ready to purchase a Diablo trinity with hemifever tune but I'm not exactly sure how it works being my first tune. So do I install the hemifever tune into my truck then send back how it's doing via email and he makes adjustments I think is what I've read ? I have a 2014 R/T 8speed and excited to get it and dial it in. Also need to order the 180tstat too. I should probably email hemifever

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yea I send the tuner. you'll install a preloaded tune then email me a copy. I sent you a pm on some deals as well

Ramrt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Installed the update day before yesterday and I love it, thanks Sean.

Ramrt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I found out that I installed the update in the wrong way so I wasn't pleased with the performance, my fault. After a few emails from Sean I finally got it right and wow!!! what a great tune and improvement. I went out to a back road to see if there was a difference. From a stand still I floored it, spun the tires through first and most of second gear. Once the tires stuck my front end lifted and she started pulling hard. She revs high, shifts are firm but smooth throughout the power band. I feel more in the mid and top end now compared to my first tune. I can't wait to run her again in a couple days after everything sets in. Great job Sean, keep up the good work.