Ordered my Trinity, Can't wait!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Green

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After much discussion with Matt of Moe's Performance and Sean, I bit the bullet and just ordered my Trinity from Hemifever Tuning rather than waiting on the InTune. Stoked is an understatement lol. My Ram is my daily driver so dependability/reliability is key and I'm keeping the performance mods to a minimum to keep the dealership none the wiser. After this, rear suspension parts will trickle in followed by a torque converter and ending with some headers way down the road (after the warranty expires or I give in to temptation, whichever comes first lol). Looking forward to getting this project off of the ground!

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The trinity is a cool piece of equipment. Best they make IMO. And its universal so if you sold it, any vehicle more or less supported by Diablo could buy it. The new Intune for the '11+ dodges will be just for dodge and it won't work on the '03 to '10 dodges (so Diablo told me). So good choice on the Trinity :)

OP
OP
Big Green

Big Green

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks! It was looking that way when browsing some other sites. Also looked like they were going to charge a bit more for it over the standard InTune which is what further twisted my arm lol.

OP
OP
Big Green

Big Green

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Trinity in hand! Shipping was incredibly fast, I just had to work all this weekend so today was the first chance I had to pick it up. Other than all the updating, things went smoothly. Installed the 87 Performance tune and I am truly impressed. The tune woke up my Ram more than I thought it would and that was just the canned tune. Did a lot more for the Ram than the Predator 93 tune did for my 2007 Charger. My Ram never took off like that before! One very satisfied customer!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye