Should I wait

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lonewolf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was planning on getting my tune from you after I get my 87tb from Moe's. Since I was thinking it would need to be re-tuned again, if I got the tune first then the TB. Would this be true? Or it doesn't matter?

I plan on swapping to 4.10 gears and getting the Edge Torque Converter / Sharadon Valvebody Package Deal from Moe's also when I get more funds down the road. Would I need a re-tune after doing these mods too for best results? Do I pay full price for additional tuning are is there a discount price for future tweaking of the tune?

Thank you

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I will set the tune up in anticipation of having the tb. It should be good, but feel free to send me another log to ensure its good. What I see after a tb goes on is a little extra knock retard because the tb will lean it up a hair. But I make adjustments to the air and fuel tables that handles the tb better than the stock programming so usually ur good w/o additional tweaks. But again, feel free to send me a log to ensure.