tuner question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2004 ram 2500 with a aem cold air intake, cherry bomb vortex muffler and no cats. Was wondering what programmer and tunes would be good to get a little extra power and get rid of the engine light from the downstream o2 sensors

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I can get the most power out of it using Diablo. If ur not afraid of some email tuning then that's the way to go. For the downstreams, make sure the sensors are still there and plugged up so there's no circuit fault and I should be able to do some work on em

OP
OP
D

dirtyram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What would be the cost for the programmer and tunes?

OP
OP
D

dirtyram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Which would you recommend? I'm just looking for a little more power.

MR.REMBERT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm about to purchase a tuner myself and I think if the man that does the tuning (Sean) comes out and tells you which way to go, you go with it.

Edit: It occurs to me that comment could be taken the wrong way. What I mean is..if Chuck Norris tells you to do a round house kick...well you do a damn round house kick!

As far as which one to go with I believe the general consensus is the Trinity.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dirtyram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's why I figured I'd ask someone who deals with tuners on a regular basis. I know next to nothing about them.

OP
OP
D

dirtyram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is there something that would make one of them better than the other? Or does one just have more options on it?

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The intune and trinity both tune the same and have the same power output. The trinity has gtech features such as a 0 to 60 timer and 1/4 mile timer. It also has a larger display so you can actively show some logging gauges on it (you can even leave it in the vehicle for permanent mounting if you choose to). The intune does not have that option

OP
OP
D

dirtyram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like the intune is the way to go for me. I don't really need all them other features

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedFlameRam