Add trailer brake controller to a 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

karfever

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie 4x4
Engine
hemi
DIY Install>

i HAVE THE CORRECT SWITCH AND CONTROLLER FOR MY 2013, BUT CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO INSTALL THE SWITCH. hOW DO YOU REMOVE THE TRIM PLATE TO INSTALL? tHE SWITCH APPEARS TO INSTALL FROM THE BACK.

Hawk71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got the part number off here and they ordered it I just hope it works!! I have a 2013 ram 1500 express 4x4

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

What's the part #? I'm looking to get one installed in mine as well.

erie_one

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 1500 laramie 4x4 quad cab
Engine
hemi
Dealer just called and said my parts are in. Yeah! Integrated factory controller Installed free!

Well, I made them throw it in on the deal so I'm sure I paid for it somewhere.. lol

Hawk71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Dealer just called and said my parts are in. Yeah! Integrated factory controller Installed free!

Well, I made them throw it in on the deal so I'm sure I paid for it somewhere.. lol

Is that sucker plug and play? I'm trying to get one installed as well.

erie_one

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 1500 laramie 4x4 quad cab
Engine
hemi
I'm not sure on the plug and play. I know they reflashed the computer for the temp sensor update. From what I've read on the net it takes a reflash to get it to recognize the controller, however I never asked when at the dealer.

cashin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What is the part number for the factory brake controller? I need to get one for my brand new 13. Thanks in advance.

redneckstylin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar
Bump im looking at getting a controller for this bandito any info or part numbers

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2