bed cover when no slide-in camper is loaded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimsummers74

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Does anyone have a method or product that will cover the bed and is removable for times when I have my p/u camper slide in the back ? I tow a TT in the winters but use a slide in camper when I'm home in the summer.

By the way- I've tested out a Bak-Flip cover on my 6.4L, ram Box p/u for about 10m miles now. The fit is loose and it doesn't keep the rain out of the bed. Each section is pretty heavy; not easy to flip open by myself. The wife has to stand opposite me and push towards me, on the section to be opened, to get it to unlatch. It doesn't work for me and I'm ditching this $1000 experiment as soon as I find something else. The "BF" factory was no help, even when I sent them a video showing the rain gaps, hard opening & the rest. They couldn't have cared less. "Take it back to where you bought it & let them fix it". Easy to say but hard to do when you're 5000 miles away.

spoon059

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
I have a Tonno Pro tri-fold soft cover. Pretty light weight, easy to remove and install. I'm not certain its 100% waterproof, but its always keep everything in my bed dry. Any little water that leaks in will stay in the lower portion of the bed, not the raised ribs.