Buying this TT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Other side of the living area.

OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Taking from the back to the front.

OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins

Sorry for so many pics but the wife and I are very excited and will pick it up on the 24th.
Bathroom.

Shower is a little side way.

Thanks guys for looking.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Beautiful!!!! Looks like your going to be "camping" in style! :naughty:
Jay

drittal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like that it has a lot of counter space

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Yeah, we are happy, well before I was already happy but she wanted something else so as you guys know if wife not happy nobody is going to be happy not even the dogs and cats.:)

OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Thank you Jackfate, we will be planning a short trip in Sept.

Mountaineer83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Awesome looking floor plan! I looked at a Denali once, but was in college and couldn't afford it. I haven't towed my Jayco Eagle yet either, but I'm looking forward to a Labor Day trip to Tennessee. I have the 4.10s in mine as well, so should be a good match. I do know my tongue weight is about 1500 lbs and it only drops my truck about 1.5" total. These things are awesome trucks!

OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Awesome looking floor plan! I looked at a Denali once, but was in college and couldn't afford it. I haven't towed my Jayco Eagle yet either, but I'm looking forward to a Labor Day trip to Tennessee. I have the 4.10s in mine as well, so should be a good match. I do know my tongue weight is about 1500 lbs and it only drops my truck about 1.5" total. These things are awesome trucks!

Yes and we look at the Jayco also and came so close on getting one, we was looking at the White Hawk 27DSRL and the Jay Flight 28RLS. The Denali my wife has always love but before we was just looking so now the Lord is making this happen for us. Thank you for your comment and when I get it hook up I will take another pics.

thrashie

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Laramie
Engine
6.7l cummins turbo diesel
lets see, things to get, some may seem minor, but they have many uses.

3m command hooks, for towels etc in the bathroom, bedroom, outdoor kitchen, etc.

key rack near front door so ya don't have all yer keys laying around.

I have bunches of small baskets in the cabinets to keep things nice and tidy and contained.

some thin plexi mounted up on the walls/fridge side/where yer stove is to use as a splash guard. (I see it's already there in the pic)

I made a carry mount for my stinky slinky, and bolted it underneath the frame of the TT, using a 4x4(5x5?) pvc fence post cover, and pvc gutter for a slide tray.
(like this one, not mine)
gDRaw9r.jpg

maxx air vent covers and vent insulation for summer/winter.

eternabond tape (I am going to cover all roof seals/seams and never have to worry about going up multiple times a year and check the lap sealant over everything.)

x-chock to lock the wheels.

trailer aid ramp for flats/leveling along with lynx levelers.

wanna get nuts? how about wireless electric jacks/slides/awning, just get a couple of these: http://www.gamainc.com/site/epage/130316_941.htm I did :) just not installed yet. $132 each. 1 for all 4 jacks, 1 for the slides/awning.

camco folding step stabilizer

bal stabilizing arms.

paper towel rack/toilet paper roll holder

fan

I'll add more in this posting as I think about them, I have lots.

Last edited:

Jerry1984

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but if you dry camp much I highly recommend 6v batteries. They last way longer. Went dry camping 4 nights and didn't have to charge them once. Kids watched a movie off of a small inverter after the fire each night and wife ran a small fan all night. They are awesome. Also recommend a small inverter if it doesn't have one to run the tv vs running the generator to run it.

OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
lets see, things to get, some may seem minor, but they have many uses.

3m command hooks, for towels etc in the bathroom, bedroom, outdoor kitchen, etc.

key rack near front door so ya don't have all yer keys laying around.

I have bunches of small baskets in the cabinets to keep things nice and tidy and contained.

some thin plexi mounted up on the walls/fridge side/where yer stove is to use as a splash guard. (I see it's already there in the pic)

I made a carry mount for my stinky slinky, and bolted it underneath the frame of the TT, using a 4x4(5x5?) pvc fence post cover, and pvc gutter for a slide tray.
(like this one, not mine)
gDRaw9r.jpg

maxx air vent covers and vent insulation for summer/winter.

eternabond tape (I am going to cover all roof seals/seams and never have to worry about going up multiple times a year and check the lap sealant over everything.)

x-chock to lock the wheels.

trailer aid ramp for flats/leveling along with lynx levelers.

wanna get nuts? how about wireless electric jacks/slides/awning, just get a couple of these: RF340-4PR-TO Remote Control Reverse Polarity 4 Motor 12 VDC Control with Timeout I did :) just not installed yet. $132 each. 1 for all 4 jacks, 1 for the slides/awning.

camco folding step stabilizer

bal stabilizing arms.

paper towel rack/toilet paper roll holder

fan

I'll add more in this posting as I think about them, I have lots.

Solar for off grid

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but if you dry camp much I highly recommend 6v batteries. They last way longer. Went dry camping 4 nights and didn't have to charge them once. Kids watched a movie off of a small inverter after the fire each night and wife ran a small fan all night. They are awesome. Also recommend a small inverter if it doesn't have one to run the tv vs running the generator to run it.

Thank guys for the tips the wife and I went tonight to the Wally World to pick up some things.

@Jerry1984, so when do you use an inverter and what watt or how big should I get, planning on first to go to places where they have hook up for now but will be useful?

Jerry1984

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I went with a 400 watt one off of amazon and it runs a 32 inch tv just fine. Under $35 and they are super easy to wire in to where your stereo is. Stereo screws right out and there is a power and ground wire right there. Also has USB ports to charge devices if you need it. You will barely hear the fan from the inverter but obviously much quieter than running a generator if you have people close by. There are charts online that tell you the amount of watts used by common items. Some people like to get one powerful enough to run a coffee maker. I use it late night if the kids are watching a movie after the fire when they are winding down. I rarely ever camp at established campgrounds. I hate paying to camp, and have dogs I'd rather not have chained up if I don't have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
I went with a 400 watt one off of amazon and it runs a 32 inch tv just fine. Under $35 and they are super easy to wire in to where your stereo is. Stereo screws right out and there is a power and ground wire right there. Also has USB ports to charge devices if you need it. You will barely hear the fan from the inverter but obviously much quieter than running a generator if you have people close by. There are charts online that tell you the amount of watts used by common items. Some people like to get one powerful enough to run a coffee maker. I use it late night if the kids are watching a movie after the fire when they are winding down. I rarely ever camp at established campgrounds. I hate paying to camp, and have dogs I'd rather not have chained up if I don't have to.

Awesome, I would like to learn more about that, do you have any pics of your setup?

Jerry1984

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yep. I'll add them later today. For the price it's well worth it to me. It won't be near as beneficial if you're an on grid camper all the time. We usually camp within 2 hours of home unless we take the camper on a trip to Yellowstone area or lagoon in Utah.

72f8c9627d5ccdd8f2e27183c05036a5.jpg
2843228d4069c734f87102c5081145f1.jpg
60e8290d593ae8ffdb16795d1e666e67.jpg
db8b4ac850e7ec13c60e774daebb762c.jpg

Last edited:

phantomknight321

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your camper is freaking awesome! It makes me that much more inspired to get a camper of my own. I had to sell the one we were given as a wedding gift so that we could have some cash to buy our house, but back when I had it I didn't have a truck.

Too bad im limited to only 8300 lbs, I cant get a nice luxurious beast like this. Congrats, enjoy it!

Jerry1984

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
https://vimeo.com/179242312

This is a video for the op on how to install an inverter through the camper radio. I've done a couple this way and have had no issues. Some radios do split the larger gauge wire into smaller gauge a little higher up so if that's the case follow it up and get the largest gauge power and ground coming in to tie in to.

OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Your camper is freaking awesome! It makes me that much more inspired to get a camper of my own. I had to sell the one we were given as a wedding gift so that we could have some cash to buy our house, but back when I had it I didn't have a truck.

Too bad im limited to only 8300 lbs, I cant get a nice luxurious beast like this. Congrats, enjoy it!

Thank you sir, it have taken me more like twenty five years to be able to finally get one. People on the other forums probably was say, here we go again, after looking at pics after pics my dream finally is here, but I owe it all to the Lord Jesus. He made it for me to get one.

O go to pick it up Wednesday and when I have it hook up I will be sure to take some more pics, my Lord and saver is good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avurado