Cargo and Towing Capeabilities

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lanceohemi06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Would like to know if anyone can provide me the cargo and towing specs for a 2015 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman, 5.7, Crew Cab, 20' wheels, 3.92 gears? I have attempted to look this up on Ram bodybuilder site but it will not go any further than the model selection page. Any help is greatly appreciated.

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Would like to know if anyone can provide me the cargo and towing specs for a 2015 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman, 5.7, Crew Cab, 20' wheels, 3.92 gears? I have attempted to look this up on Ram bodybuilder site but it will not go any further than the model selection page. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Look on the driver's door jamb for a white/yellow placard, it is the one that has the tire pressures on it. It will also state the truck's payload number in pounds and kgs.

OP
OP
L

lanceohemi06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Look on the driver's door jamb for a white/yellow placard, it is the one that has the tire pressures on it. It will also state the truck's payload number in pounds and kgs.

Thank you. I thought of that right after I clicked "submit". Always good to get a reminder.

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
Your payload limit is the most important figure. Half ton trucks run out of payload well before they hit the max tow rating, at least typically. The weight of all passengers, cargo and hitch weight are subtracted from that yellow sticker payload limit and the balance is what you have available for trailer tongue weight. Good luck.