Clip on towing mirrors for power folding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaymondT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just a heads up.

Marco @ KSource emailed a response to an inquiry I made. They expect to have a model similar to their 80710 that will fit the power folding mirrors sometime in July or August.

http://www.ksource.org/Towing-Hitchi...roductNo=80710

**** doesn't make one either for our power folding mirrors but these KSource versions look way better on the truck.

briguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 larame quad
Engine
hemi5.7
Just got a new 2014 Laramie. does anyone know of a good clip on that will work with the chrome power folding mirrors until k source builds their custom set? tried the **** universal's, did not like how they did not stay in place very well. thanks.

briguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 larame quad
Engine
hemi5.7
that would be great!

Batram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have a '13 with the power fold mirrors & I use the **** clip ons. It specifically says they are not for mirrors with additional lighting, but they fit great on mine and I have the lighted mirrors as well.

briguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 larame quad
Engine
hemi5.7
I have a '13 with the power fold mirrors & I use the **** clip ons. It specifically says they are not for mirrors with additional lighting, but they fit great on mine and I have the lighted mirrors as well.

Hi, what is the model number on those **** mirrors? thanks, do you have the chrome finish on your stock mirrors?

rgardjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Mirrors worked good this weekend. I didn't put the Velcro pieces on like the guy in the video, but I will before I use the the next time. There was pretty good vibration in the mirrors at 70 mph when I wasn't towing. I didn't get much above 60 mph while towing and didn't have any trouble seeing out of them.

Batram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hi, what is the model number on those **** mirrors? thanks, do you have the chrome finish on your stock mirrors?

The part number for the set (left & right side) is 11400. I do not have chrome on my mirrors though.

Batram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I should note that I'm not sure of all the mirror differences there are, but mine have the courtesy/puddle lamps on the bottom of the mirror.