By comparison of the2500 vs 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billyw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've already upgraded to TT-1223v springs with a 1" spacer. Hopefully that'll be enough.

NewBlackDak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Trailer tires have improved in the last few years for sure. My 1500 pulls my 24' 6000 lb trailer so perfectly, I couldn't imagine anything better. However, my next trailer will be larger. I think I can push it to about 30' and 7500 lbs and still be comfortable if I set my 1500 up right.

I need to upgrade mine. I've just been waiting for the stock tires to need replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spoon059

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Ot has been a few years since I have been on Jekyll, millionaires village is there. Check out St. Simmons, too. There is a lot to see there. There is a lot in the Savannah area if tou have been there.
Thanks, we are looking forward to it. We go to Savannah every year on the way to Florida... LOVE that city. Vinnie Van Go-go's pizza is a favorite of ours! This year we had to store our camper, as we are staying in a house in Florida. We stored it at Exit 29 Storage, right across the street from Coastal GA.

Rather than drive 6 hours, pick up the camper, move stuff from truck to camper, and drive an additional 2.5 hours to Charleston in a single day we are going to drive 6 hours, pick up the camper and move it to Coastal GA, then spend the rest of the day in Jekyll or St. Simmons... then the next day drive up to Charleston and spend a few days there on the way home.

Nice way to break up the trip, especially with a 2 and 4 year old in the truck with us!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasse452