FI T Systems Tow Mirror pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ocelot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I picked up these FIT Systems custom fit snap on tow mirrors Part number 80710. I really like them a lot for what they are. OEM tows would be nice, but I didn't want the expense. I tow my 18 ft hybrid camper spring and summer so these will be nice for the $49 I spent at Etrailer and I'll only have them on when towing. They're called K-source on ETrailer.

There's two strips of foam inside to protect the stock mirror, go on and off in seconds and the mirror is adjustable. I used to use some universal strap on mirrors on my old truck and they were a pain in the ass.

Oh, and if you have puddle lights, there is a cut out for those so that they don't block them.

Here's some pics:

Out of the box
IMG_0041.jpg

Front view
IMG_0043.jpg

Back view
IMG_0044.jpg

thrashie

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Laramie
Engine
6.7l cummins turbo diesel
used a similar pair on my 07, for the price ya cant beat em..except the ones I have, have a little knob on the back to tighten em down.

Stroked

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Those aren't bad at all. I might look into those instead of the tow mirrors if I ever find a camper.

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice! I wish I had found these a month ago when I was shopping for tow mirrors.
Have you driven with them, to determine if they shake/vibrate at all?

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
sweet! I'm impressed at how stock the fit looks from behind the mirror. Nice purchase.

OP
OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice! I wish I had found these a month ago when I was shopping for tow mirrors.
Have you driven with them, to determine if they shake/vibrate at all?

I haven't towed with them, but I did take them on short ride up to about 60mph. No noise and they solid with no vibration.

In a week I'm towing the camper about 75 miles, so I'll get a good test then.

Ray

drew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
I bought a pair of these from etrailer, and they are great for a non OEM mirror. I did not notice any vibration nor drift. I like the fact that they slip on and don't look like a cheap add on. be aware that if you want a set, be prepared to wait. e trailer had them on back order for almost 2 months. I tried a set of the universal fit from a local auto parts store. They were good as well,they look add on, but I needed mirrors. The set I had from my '03 (they had the knob) didn't fit.

These are worth the price... no I don't work for either company, but I am a happy user.

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I waited 2 months for my set to be delivered from eTrailer. I used them once while pulling our TT down to Myrtle Beach. Mine had a slight vibration in them at highway speeds but could still see just fine. They are well worth the money.

I am actually thinking of sending them back since the new truck has factory tow mirrors and I am in still within the 60 return window.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963