I moved (Pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Noved

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I don't need a Uhaul truck or trailer when I move. I have my own. :head3:

Attachments

• Movingload1.jpg
    Movingload1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Movingload2.jpg
    Movingload2.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 51

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
That's a nice trailer. The truck looks good.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Glad to hear it went well, and very cool pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

dsent

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 2500HD 4x4 Crew Cab Laramie
Engine
6.7 cummins diesel
Congrats on the new place.

I have moved my self and several friends using pickups and or trailers it usually takes several trips with multiple trucks.

It takes extra time and care to load and secure and tarp the loads when using pickups.

About 10 years ago I had an epiphany and now only use big rental trucks when I can .

Yes it cost 100.00 for the day to rent a truck for local move, but you can get a ramp or lift gate to help make the loading easier and safer.

If you figure the gas for multiple pickups and multiple trips and the extra time to carefully load each pickup and secure the load of each pickup I think you save money and less damage to the belongings buy renting a truck big enough to make one trip for you move.

Just my .02

Regards
Don

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm really hoping the next time I move, it's into a house I bought, and I won't have to move ever again. Moving is on my list of most annoying activities.

h2oman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great. Did you have to go far?

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I'm really hoping the next time I move, it's into a house I bought, and I won't have to move ever again. Moving is on my list of most annoying activities.

The only thing worse on my list is painting a house :suicide:

OP
OP
Noved

Noved

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks all for compliments and advice. I did not have to move far at all I am still in the KC metro just closer to downtown even though all these trees doesn't feel like I am. Regardless it is a real nice layout and feels like I live in a small town hidden in a big metro. We do not own a lot of stuff yet so It was a one trip deal apartment to apartment. I pulled it 8 miles and between moving, taking and putting the trailer back in storage I spent 15-25 bucks in gas.

Yes moving is annoying but the tow was fun.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The only thing worse on my list is painting a house :suicide:

I can paint someone else's house fine. But my desire for perfection kicks in hard, and I'm filling and sanding every little nook and crack. It looks excellent when its done, but by the time I get the whole thing done, it's time to start again!

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Or a room with your significant other and her mother who nag each other the entire time.

on the move..

Oh dear lord that sounds awful lol. I'm so sorry you had to do that.

I can paint someone else's house fine. But my desire for perfection kicks in hard, and I'm filling and sanding every little nook and crack. It looks excellent when its done, but by the time I get the whole thing done, it's time to start again!

Ahh I see. Yea I just throw the paint on there and hope it sticks because I just want to be done with it. So we have opposite painting habits then haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ramnutt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah I don't need a Uhaul truck or trailer when I move. I have my own. :head3:

What size is that trailer? 7x14? I am looking to buy an enclosed and can't decide what size to get.

OP
OP
Noved

Noved

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What size is that trailer? 7x14? I am looking to buy an enclosed and can't decide what size to get.

Yep its a 7x14.

To everyone else yeah I do not think I could paint a house either.