Which insurance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homebrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Hey group I'm getting an enclosed car hauler soon and I'm looking for insurance for it. Wondering what y'all use?

PippinAin'tEasy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Blue Sky. Short of an act of Gawd-on-high they give you replacement value of the trailer equal to the original price if it can't be repaired. Or did when we signed on. Although I'm hoping to NEVER have to implement that part of the service.

"Oh, sweet debt. Thy name is Truck."

Last edited:

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I just bundled my cars, truck and trailer with Geico for that wonderful mult-car discount.

My loss exclusion terms are pretty good, covering any damage due to almost everything except my own negligence.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I just bundled my cars, truck and trailer with Geico for that wonderful mult-car discount.

My loss exclusion terms are pretty good, covering any damage due to almost everything except my own negligence.

That is who I have now too haven't done a claim so can't speak to that but the $650 a year savings I couldn't resist.

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Hey group I'm getting an enclosed car hauler soon and I'm looking for insurance for it. Wondering what y'all use?

I'd check with your current insurance carrier along with the other thoughts. I have everything including my classic car insurance through mine. That way I know all the coverages are coordinated and I'm covered.

The discount for all of the policies makes it almost impossible for me to find less expensive rates.

If you do find a less expensive trailer policy, just be sure it meets the minimum requirements of the other coverages.