Online RV parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfs_of_war

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Unfortunately mother nature went off her meds up here and caught me with my pants down. Hit -16 for a few days where I stored the trailer and I hadn't winterized yet. Needless to say there were some faucets blown apart but surprisingly the toilet and hot water heater survived. Go figure. Also need to R&R a bunch of parts on the under carriage (rods etc) that got torn to shreds when we had to take an unexpected detour on a **** gravel road.

Long story short- I need to order a bunch of replacement pieces that I can't fabricate or make better. Best places online?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

drittal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Oh my. Sorry about your circumstances. I hope you find a good online resource.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Padilen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry to hear your bad luck. I haven't found a good source yet. I have an out dated parts catalog that I used for ideas. Then ordered parts from Amazon &eBay and dealers. Camping world has a online catalog but $$ for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyclepuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 Mega
Engine
^+1

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Oh wow, I'm so sorry to hear about your misfortune and I don't know enough to add to this I hope that you will get it work out, as soon as I get back after going back out the first week of Nov. I will be winterizing mines.

WaterBoy1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie CC2500 Black Edition
Engine
Not sure if it'll help, but I've always had good results from etrailer.com. They might not have everything you're looking for but may be worth a shot.

Sorry to hear about your trailer, mother nature really sucks sometimes!

mowin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 hemi
That sucks. I've also had good luck with atlas trailer.

Bigdaddy, when winterizing, don't forget the low point drains. I did just that one yr. Easy fix, but wish I remembered.

OP
OP
smurfs_of_war

smurfs_of_war

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thanks gents. I will check these out tonight. Yeah, it was a ****** deal but lesson learned. I figured we had more time but things turned on us quick. Now it well into the plus temperatures again :/

I figure now is a good time to update some of this stuff anyways. I have to tear some stuff out to seal that gigantic gap in the rear where the back wall is pulling away. May as well take something positive from it :)

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
The cold weather came on fast this year. I have a seasonal camper up in the NH mountains. I just winterized mine last week.

If you lost any pipes you can use PEX. I have a new 2014 33' camper and all of the plumbing is PEX.

Try Amazon too for fixtures. Hope this helps you out.

Tony

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio