Project airlift 1000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

h2oman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Holy thread resurrection. And it's almost Easter. You won't regret your airlift purchase. I'm over two years on mine and they still work as advertised.

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I recently replaced my air lines; a heat gun on 'low' setting made the lines much more pliable to get onto the barbs.

2nazt

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Big Horn
Engine
I agree on the resurrection for sure. But great product and about a year with no issue love them set as 15psi as I always have stuff going in and out and hitching up a trailer now and then. It's great

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
I have the 5000 Ultimate installed on my truck with the wireless one. With nothing loaded, I run around town with 5 lbs. The bags actually help me load my trailer on the weight distribution hitch. I fill and release air on the fly. I just got back from a 5 hour trip with my trailer last night. My trailer has a 1,500 pound tongue weight and I was toying with the air pressure. At 45 lbs I experienced bouncing after bumps. I raised the pressure to 70 and it completely eliminated the bounce but still kept the ride really smooth. I love my bags. One of the best investments I've made for my truck. You'll love your bags. I can't imagine having a truck without them now.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk Pro!