TLC Air Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperBeaner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
So I just looked into the TLC air ride, and I was wondering if anyone has it installed? I want to put a four corner leveling system like the one on the 2013 trucks, and this looks like it might be a good start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Right now I don't think anybody on here has it

OP
OP
SuperBeaner

SuperBeaner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I called Total Load Control to try and get some info from them, but the operators that answer the phone arent equipped to answer technical questions. Had to take my info so that someone can call me back.

Not to thrilled with that.

OP
OP
SuperBeaner

SuperBeaner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Dude called me back. It's just for the rear. Still sounds pretty cool though

TLC John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 RAM 1500
Engine
Hemi
Posted a few customer reviews in our vendor forum.

abpelch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I installed them on my 1500 2WD. It's a very easy install; 2 bolts for each air spring & I ran the air hoses to just under the tailgate. 15-30 minute install. I wish I would have got the onboard compressor though.
I run about 6psi for everyday driving. Any more than that & the rear rises tooo much for my taste. The ride is just a bit firmer, but acceleration and cornering seem to be much better due to less rear-end squat.
I haven't put a lot of payload in the bed, so can't really comment on that. I have a weight distribution hitch so don't really encounter a lot of squat anyways when towing, but it seems to really absorb bigger highway bumps.
Overall I'm very satisfied with them.

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
TLC air

Just ordered the system yesterday- expect it next week. Using a load leveling hitch system my 2009 1500 didnt look that bad when towing. I had the tires rotated Friday and they are cupping. Front tires were cupped on the outside edge and rear tires were cupped on the inside edge. That shows bad wear and not even wear across the tread pattern. Even though my trailer is within the tow ratings of this truck it is creating uneven tire wear issues. I hope this air suspension for the rear will level things out when towing. I will post the results after I have installed it. It makes perfect sense that this would happen when towing. I also haul my 800 # ATV in the truck without the trailer. This squats the rear to the point that I am sure it also is creating uneven tire wear.
Will keep you posted.

hounddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 laramie 2500 credit cab 4x4 cummins
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I called Total Load Control to try and get some info from them, but the operators that answer the phone arent equipped to answer technical questions. Had to take my info so that someone can call me back.

Not to thrilled with that.

Personally, I would rather some moron working for me answering phones would rather not be giving out answers to questions they have no knowledge of.

As a customer, it would actually make me feel better knowing I was talking to someone who knew what they were talking about.

That is just me, however.

OP
OP
SuperBeaner

SuperBeaner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I get what you're saying. As a man with a fairly significant sales background, however, I really appreciate it when the person taking my money can answer questions about the product they are selling. ESPECIALLY when that product is limited to just three applications.