Tow mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woodchuck'sHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I need a pair of the flip up style tow mirrors for my 2014 ram 1500 express. I don't have turn signals in the stock mirrors. I wouldn't mind if the new mirrors had them but only if they would function. Please help if you have had any experience with my issues. Thanks

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Your truck probably doesn't have the harness for the turn signals or puddle lights in the mirrors so I expect that the turn signals on the mirrors won't work if plugged into your truck.

I'd suggest contacting 1A Auto, a vendor here, who can hook you up with some good quality mirrors for a very competitive price that fit your truck.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I need a pair of the flip up style tow mirrors for my 2014 ram 1500 express. I don't have turn signals in the stock mirrors. I wouldn't mind if the new mirrors had them but only if they would function. Please help if you have had any experience with my issues. Thanks
Your truck has the correct door modules for the turn signal and puddle lights as long as you have the heated power adjusted mirrors. As long as the mirrors have the same functions and wiring as the factory mirrors you should be fine. You will need to take it to the dealer and have the correct sales codes enabled in order for the blinker and puddle lights to work. The codes are LEB and LEC. There is also a code for the tow mirrors to adjust correctly when open but I can't remember which one it is. The dealer should know or maybe someone will chime in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure if the question was for me or Maddog or who you want to contact. You can purchase any 13 and up tow mirrors for a Ram off of eBay or on the forum. Or as Maddog stated you can get the aftermarket replacement mirrors from 1A tony if you go into the vendors section you can find them. Make sure you get mirrors from a 13 or newer ram as the outside temp sensor is in the drivers side mirror. There is there is no wiring needed or anything you need to add. All you need to do is plug them in and take it to the dealer and have the correct codes added in order for the blinker,puddle lights and tow mirror adjustments to work.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk