What I would not haul.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danmp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Saw this , this morning.

2 full trailer + bed of old metal parts ( bike, appliances etc )

:893karatesmiley-thu

2014-05-08-07h13m48s_normal_7567_zps9397f479.jpg

Andy578

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Outdoorsman
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i'd haul it but not through city streets, shouldn't be much different then a few grain wagons

NYCruiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure about Canada, but double/triple trailers are not legal everywhere in the states. I had to get an endorsement on my CDL for it with tractor/trailers.
If its legal, I don't have a problem with it.

Ruiner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
For two trailer combinations, the first off the truck must be a fifth wheel type, in Alberta at least.

emjohn4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tell me about your dash cam. I want one....but know nothing about 'em.

Andy578

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Outdoorsman
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure about Canada, but double/triple trailers are not legal everywhere in the states. I had to get an endorsement on my CDL for it with tractor/trailers.
If its legal, I don't have a problem with it.

for trailers i think you're right. farm wagons i think you're allowed 2 but i have seen 3 before so not sure. it might depend on weight or wagon size. also not sure if the tow vehicle makes any difference. i'm supposed to take over the family farm next year so i should probably be looking into this stuff lol

whatroads

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 QC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/ 3.92
What I would not haul? Anything my brother or sister-in-law asks if I can haul :gr_grin:

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What I would not haul? Anything my brother or sister-in-law asks if I can haul :gr_grin:

You can add mother-in law to that also. Lol.

I'd give it a shot. With a truck that's capable of handling it alittle better than that silverado

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

Sweetee

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Many times I see a 3/4 or 1 ton pulling a travel trailer and a boat trailer here in WI, MN, IL and IA. Does anyone know if this is legal? If it isn't, there surely are a lot of violations being disregarded by the "law!"

smurfs_of_war

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Many times I see a 3/4 or 1 ton pulling a travel trailer and a boat trailer here in WI, MN, IL and IA. Does anyone know if this is legal? If it isn't, there surely are a lot of violations being disregarded by the "law!"

Depending on jurisdiction. Here for example- that's perfectly legal provided the first trailer is a double axle fifth wheel. Second trailer can be any hitch type pull, but the total combination cannot exceed 75 feet.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

OP
OP
danmp

danmp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Tell me about your dash cam. I want one....but know nothing about 'em.

Sorry for the delay.

For the dash cam you got what you paid for. I had a 50 $ eBay dash cam for almost 1.5 year. Stop working suddenly. Poor quality, sound, but you still can see enough to see what happen at daylight. Night forget that.

Then I did a job for a guy who worked for airmedic and in his truck he had the cr-500 hd dash cam. He convinced me to buy it 300$ Yes they are very pricey but it Worth every dollars. I really love it, and it also look really good and it's small.

If you want just want something to show to your friend what you saw on the road go for an eBay one, otherwise, go for the cr-500 you wont regret it. Just Watch the sale. I got mine with the gps , shipping and tx for less than 300 $ cad.

eBay one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE4qnPGfL7c

Cr-500 hd :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7nUsYXOHK8

OP
OP
danmp

danmp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
For the trailer , I think the only restriction we have here is that the total lenght of the rig must be under 19 meters .

That not the first one I saw with 2 trailers, but this seems really heavy, especially for a 1/2 ton truck

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Depending on jurisdiction. Here for example- that's perfectly legal provided the first trailer is a double axle fifth wheel. Second trailer can be any hitch type pull, but the total combination cannot exceed 75 feet.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Its the same in Michigan as well.

Fat Bottom girl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Longhorn Crew Cab Dually
Engine
6.7 Diesel
Down in Ozzie Land they call them Road Trains & they can have 4,5 or more trailers