Picked up a new mod for my hitch this weekend!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Got myself a 30x8.5 enclosed trailer! Also installed a trailer break control (super easy since I have the factory plug). Trailer pulls super easy and has a spot for a generator and it has a propane heater. Got me tons of storage now lol. Could use a little work to clean it up to make it super nice so that should get done with summer. Also might have to change the lighting over to LEDs and the wheels to something black.

controller
Brake Controller for 2006 Dodge Ram Pickup | etrailer.com

IMG_0887_zps5ab8bcf2.jpg

OP
OP
reddot

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
lol yeah......yeah it is. I was only looking for a 16ft enclosed trailer but the price was great on this one so I had to pick it up. So much more trailer then I need right now, but oh well. :D

OP
OP
reddot

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Wow that's a big trailer! What are you going to be hauling?

starting a new position on the RR soon. So it will be used to move then storage once I move. I also have a 47 and 46 chevy trucks that I need to get from MT to Fargo, ND. Plus it can hold 6 snowmobiles but that will only be once or twice a year maybe. Who knows but it can handle a good bit so ill always be looking for something to do with it.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
wow, congrats

OP
OP
reddot

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
luckily the snow and ice is mostly just in the parking lots.

Thanks guys.

Just got the trailer home....takes up my ENTIRE driveway. lol Guess ill only be loading it from the side for a while.

However dont think the trans likes the dropping to 3rd gear going up hills. Really need to get an upgraded one. Sad the trailer drained that savings.