Tow mirror issue...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USMC1188

Reaction score
Ram Year
None
Engine
Truckless...
So I was adjusting my passenger side power tow mirror the other day and I realized that it worked up and down but would not work side to side...

Upon further investigation, the glass part of the mirror is literally hitting the inside of the plastic on the left side (closer to the truck) part of the mirror assembly. Any ideas what could have caused this? And/or any ideas whether or not I can actually attempt to fix it, or do I need a new mirror?

Flashback

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds to me like the glass isn't either fully clipped in or a clip missed the hole. Had the same problem after the car wash took my glass off. Now I remove my antenna and fold both mirrors in myself.

OP
OP
USMC1188

USMC1188

Reaction score
Ram Year
None
Engine
Truckless...
Sounds to me like the glass isn't either fully clipped in or a clip missed the hole. Had the same problem after the car wash took my glass off. Now I remove my antenna and fold both mirrors in myself.

Hm... ok, thanks, I will hafta take a look at that

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye