Want to get Towing Mirrors, Need Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QuinnRam1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey, everyone this is my first time posting. Happy to be here.

I bought my Truck two months ago now and want to start changing it up a little. Its a stock 2007 Ram 1500. One thing I knew I wanted to do from the start was changing the mirrors to Tow mirrors. The stock ones just don't do it for me. So I figure why not ask fellow Ram owners there opinions on different Tow mirrors. Ill spend money, I'm just not mister money bags so please don't kill me on pricing.

Thanks In advance

Ramunit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In my opinion OEM is the only way to go. You get what you pay for with tow mirrors.

viper919

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The OEM ones are really nice, I've never even though about replacing mine

Knotts89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have heard of people complaining about the aftermarket ones vibrating. I plan on going oem with mine

OP
OP
Q

QuinnRam1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks Guys. I had a feeling OEM would be the way to go. Ill save a little more money and purchase them. I haven't heard people complaining about the aftermarket ones tho. Ill look into that aswell

Bigboytoys

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 QC 5spd
Engine
4.7L
I got my tow mirrors from the site sponsor 1aAuto.com. Decently priced, especially since they were sold as a pair, and were the power/heated ones. I also had heard about bad vibration with the non-OEM ones, but have never had vibration issues with mine, even when flipped up. Might want to check them out...

OP
OP
Q

QuinnRam1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was actually looking at 1aAuto.com for the mirrors. Which ones did you purchase, there are a couple if different ones in the site itself