any reviews on mm3 tuner for 6.7l CTD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swp1983

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7l cummins
seems to be a great programmer. Engine/trans and gauge monitor all in one! Not seeing too many posts yet on it!?

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
seems to be a great programmer. Engine/trans and gauge monitor all in one! Not seeing too many posts yet on it!?
There are lots of reviews online and on the dedicated Dodge/Ram Cummins sites. Ray @ Double R Diesel is doing some excellent stuff with the MM3. His videos are on YouTube and FB.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

J Dale Savage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I just ordered one for my 2018 2500 Cummins, might be awhile before I get the delete and tune done. I'll post again about how it goes and works. I read a lot of reviews - here and elsewhere. Seems like there are a few out there that are good, I had decided on the Raceme or MM3, and ended up with the MM3. I also have an EGR delete, Throttle valve delete, S & B CAI, a 409 SS DPF/SCR Delete pipe, Cherry Bomb 30" 409 SS diesel muffler, a Diamond Eye 409 SS filter back 4" dual exhaust with 5" angle cut tips, an EGT probe and an A-pillar mount.

JMod45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Diesel

Lots of posts about them on the Cummins forums. I tried talking to Ray, and everything was cryptic, and he wouldn't tell me anything without paying to be a member of that forum. Even talking tuning with an in tact emissions system. I understand being careful, but it sorta rubbed me the wrong way.

Look up Dude's Diesel Performance. Call Clayton over there, and he can tell you what you want to know. He's dealt with them, and others.

Donnie Straps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I dont have direct experience with double r but have heard enough that I wont use them. You can contact CTT, they are great and customer service is excellent. Them I do have direct experience with and cant say enough good things about them.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Lots of posts about them on the Cummins forums. I tried talking to Ray, and everything was cryptic, and he wouldn't tell me anything without paying to be a member of that forum. Even talking tuning with an in tact emissions system. I understand being careful, but it sorta rubbed me the wrong way.

Yeah, he has this "pay for admission" crap going on now with the IGOTA Cummins site. What a crock of crap. Even making existing customers pay the $100 "fee" to continue to talk to them. Purely a profit move. They also ban anyone that has anything but cult like following reviews of them as well. Take your money elsewhere.

By the way he trolls all the forums and will ban you if you talk smack about them even outside his forum.