dpf delete exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nathanfoubert14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
im gona go with an dymond eye 5" single turbo back with muffler exhaust since i can find anything if these system has the dpf delete was wondering if there is anything i have to get before i install it thanks for the info

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Your 07 was an early year model that came with a 5.9 so it doesn't have a DPF system
Later in the model year they changed over to the 6.7L with the DPF emmisions stake which is why you'll see DPF deletes advertised for 07+ trucks

OP
OP
N

nathanfoubert14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cool thanks for the info as im new to diesels so still trying to figure it all out

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There is a whole lot to learn. Just make sure you research mods before you buy em.

It turns out there are a WHOLE lot of modifications out there, and not all of em are worth it. Get you a full set of gauges before you do to much. Knowing whats going on is far more important than hauling ass.

OP
OP
N

nathanfoubert14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yeah there is and my plan is stage 2 afe pro filter which i just installed then im going exhaust then gauges and chip which is another question i have heard some are harder on an auto tranny any opinions