Minimax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liquidoxygen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 Diesel
Anyone running an h and s minimax on their 2500 diesel. I managed to find one today in a kit that comes with a 4" turbo back mbrp exhaust dpf delete. Just wondering how it performs and if your happy with it. The minimax also allows highs with fogs and unlocks the camera on the 730 radios

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
My girlfriends dad runs one on his 6.7
I love it
Being able to tune on the fly is great, the highs with fogs is a really nice feature too
Lots of customization screen wise, gauges, colors etc
I can't say enough good things about H&S

TNhemi12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My dad works for a company that works on diesels and he says good things about them.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Our vendor XDP has them in stock ready to ship .. bottom of the vendor list here on RF

They announced them in stock yesterday on FB ... better get them before they run out!

Also I second the H&S products as I have installed many on trucks from ford, dodge and gmc ... best bet IMO

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Like they all have said, its one of the best tuners available for our trucks. I love mine.

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Yes, H&S makes great products for our trucks. The biggest reason I went with their XRT over the MiniMaxx is I was afraid one of our local thugs would steal it ,thinking it was a GPS they could sell for $20.

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Yes, H&S makes great products for our trucks. The biggest reason I went with their XRT over the MiniMaxx is I was afraid one of our local thugs would steal it ,thinking it was a GPS they could sell for $20.

Thats exactly why mine got relocated to above the mirror and out of sight.

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
I was on h&s website yesterday and they are selling street turners now. So no dpf deletes. You can still find race turners which are dpf delete. Just make sure it's the race tuner and most dealers (probably not ebay) will make you sign a waiver for the tuner. Depending what year your truck is.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
From my understanding the waiver is for newly produced tuners that the owner wants the "High sulpher calibration". The previously produced "race" tuners are grandfathered in and don't require the waiver. When the EPS cracked down they said that any product already manufactured and shipped could still be sold, for further production of the "race" tuner had to cease.