Pros and cons of bully dog gt tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brutherb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I have an opportunity to get a bully dog gt tuner for $300 cdn. Brand new, seems to good to be true, I was wondering everyone's thoughts on this tuner. I most just want to be able to monitor the engine better.

that white kid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
its great i have had mine for about a month now and it is very easy to monitor everything you would ever need to for your whole truck. It doesnt really do as much performance wise as i thought it would but it was still a improvement but the best thing about it is the gas milage i got 4 more mpgs with it.

But that is all with a hemi with a diesel it will probably do alot more performance wise

Designflaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 CC Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have an opportunity to get a bully dog gt tuner for $300 cdn. Brand new, seems to good to be true, I was wondering everyone's thoughts on this tuner. I most just want to be able to monitor the engine better.

I can tell you from experience to go for the MaDS Smarty Jr. Works very well, leaves no trace on your computer and shows no flash count.

Problem is, there is no monitoring, so you would need gauges, so it may not be what you want. BD program was ok for me, just not as impressive.