Tuner question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lmeavtitn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Rebel
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I just bought the Smarty Jr with ME and my question is do I need to buy the bungles or the delete pipe with the bungs? I have tried searching for it but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I drive a 2007 6.7 cummins and am doing all the deletes.

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
If you are doing deletes with the Smarty and plan to always have have it tuned then you only need the DPF delete pipe. If you want the option to remove the tuner and but keep the DPF deleted (like for a trip to the dealer for some reason) then you will want to get a set of SIMS and the delete pipe with the **** for the o2 sensor.

I believe that you can just disable the EGR by plugging it on the '07 with out any codes or limp mode but i am not 100% certain.

I hope this helps...

diana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.1
Anyway once you begin including more fuel and changing the tuning that when things can warm up rapidly.

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
If you are doing deletes with the Smarty and plan to always have have it tuned then you only need the DPF delete pipe. If you want the option to remove the tuner and but keep the DPF deleted (like for a trip to the dealer for some reason) then you will want to get a set of SIMS and the delete pipe with the **** for the o2 sensor.

I believe that you can just disable the EGR by plugging it on the '07 with out any codes or limp mode but i am not 100% certain.

I hope this helps...

This! It depends on if you need to remove the tuner at all. Unplugging the EGR won't set it into limp mode, but it will set off the CEL.