4.7 Bolt up Exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carcandy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Big Horn cc 4x4
Engine
6.7 CTD
Poking around your site it seems everything is for Hemi's as far as exhaust. Do you have a muffler/ cat-back system thats direct bolt in for the 4.7? I hear mufflex being thrown around a lot.

What can us 4.7 guys get from you?

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I will be updating the info in our website, but all of the 09-up Magnaflow catback systems will also fit the 4.7. They have a few different configurations to choose from...

Cat Back Systems

The only kit that you may have to adjust would be the 1 with the dual 5" tips. That one was designed for the hemi trucks with the factory dual exhaust bumper, so you may have to adjust the tips slightly to clear under your bumper.

Hornet

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just put a Magnaflow 18670 system on a shortbox regular cab 4.7 equipped 2013,and it was a direct bolt-on,fit like a glove.
I did trim the pipes to length slightly,but nothing serious.
I did the job flat on my back on my driveway,working off jackstands , only using hand tools,and from start to finish a little over 2 hours
Use lots of penetrating oil/WD40 on the rubber hangers,as Magnaflows hangers are slightly bigger then the factory hangers.
The hardest part of the job is getting the rubber hangers off and on,you'll hate them by the time you're done,lol.

Even with a 2" Ground Force rear drop,there is lots of clearance around everything.

Truck sounds great, the wife loves the sound,bonus,lol

OP
OP
carcandy

carcandy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Big Horn cc 4x4
Engine
6.7 CTD
I just put a Magnaflow 18670 system on a shortbox regular cab 4.7 equipped 2013,and it was a direct bolt-on,fit like a glove.
I did trim the pipes to length slightly,but nothing serious.
I did the job flat on my back on my driveway,working off jackstands , only using hand tools,and from start to finish a little over 2 hours
Use lots of penetrating oil/WD40 on the rubber hangers,as Magnaflows hangers are slightly bigger then the factory hangers.
The hardest part of the job is getting the rubber hangers off and on,you'll hate them by the time you're done,lol.

Even with a 2" Ground Force rear drop,there is lots of clearance around everything.

Truck sounds great, the wife loves the sound,bonus,lol

That's the same kit I was looking at. That's the dual out with 3.5" tips right? Would you mind taking a couple pics I'm curious to see how it looks.

Hornet

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yup that's the one with 3.5" tips.

That's one thing i can't do,i've never owned a camera in my life,sorry.

There is some adjustability to the system.
I set the tips to hang about an inch below the bumper

I bought better torque tite exhaust clamps then the kit comes with,but Magnaflows clamps will work
Rick