BT Catch Can - Limited Availability

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Unfortunately, due to the high demand for catch cans over the holiday season, BT is having a hard time keeping up with all the orders coming in. We sold out of catch cans yesterday and are waiting on our 50pc stock order to come in. I spoke to BT this morning, and they said they will be shipping these to us 10 at a time starting at the end of the week. For those of you that are looking to get catch cans in time for Christmas, please contact us for current availability prior to placing your order. We are doing everything we can to get these orders out in time, and will even cover expedited shipping if it comes down to that. I apologize for the delay.

Mark182005

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi Matt, i've been trying to place and order on your website for a BT catch can. For some reason, I can't select Paypal as a method of Payment and even if I enter a canadian shipping address I only get the option for free shipping (48 states only)

Are there any catch cans available?

If so, how can I place my order?
Thanks for your help!

Mark

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Just wanted to give a quick update on the catch cans. BT was closed last week for Christmas, but they are back up and running now and shipped 30 more catch cans to us today. Those of you that have placed orders over the last week will have tracking info early next week as soon as these arrive. We should be all caught up by the end of next week. I appreciate everyone's patience.

Heywood

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport
Engine
Matt.. did you get my PM about ordering one?

I understand that they are on back order, just wanted to be sure you got it.

Thx

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Sorry about the late reply Len. I haven't been on since Friday, so I'm playing catch up with all the PM's. I will shoot that invoice over to you this afternoon. BT shipped 20 more to us on Monday, but they said that the remainder of our stock order is delayed another week. We hope to be all caught up on these by the end of next week.

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
BT finally shipped these out for us on Tuesday, and today was scheduled for delivery. Then last night we had an ice storm here which only happens once every 6-7 years...go figure. The FedEx tracking still shows today as the delivery date, but I have my doubts. They have not updated the status since yesterday, and the last update was in a town that is 6 hours away. If they make it today, we will ship them out today. In all honesty, I don't expect to see them here until Monday due to the weather. I apologize for all the delays. I let BT know that we were not happy about how long this order took to receive. I appreciate you guys being so patient.

Heywood

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport
Engine
All good. Just watched the news. I get it.

Looks like here..... without all the accidents... Lmao

kris319

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just ordered my catch can. Just curious if they are readily available at the moment or do you a back log?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
We are still backed up on these at the moment. We have 20 coming in on Saturday, and another 20 coming next week. Yours will ship with the order we receive next week.

kris319

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's perfect thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio