Contacting Moes Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramtough11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Been trying to get a hold of the people at moes performance for the last month or two and have had no luck. No ones returned emails and I cant seem to find a phone number for them either. Just wondering if anyone had a different email then the one on there website or if there was a phone number I might be able to call them at. I have heard nothing but good things about moes but have been having a hard time trying to give them money.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Try this number: 214-789-1110
Matt is often very busy, but I spoke to him a couple days ago...

OP
OP
R

Ramtough11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks I will give him a call. What would be the best time to get ahold of him I'm in Alberta and not to sure what time they are open

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I can help you out. Just shoot me a PM with the parts you are looking for, and we will get you taken care of. You can also reach me Mon-Fri from 9am-5pm Central time at the number David posted above. I never get off the phone during the day, so if I don't catch you the first time, just leave a voicemail, and I will return the call ASAP.

Thank you.