Diablo intune help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got got in my intune with hemifever tune, but dont want to bother him right now because no don't really have much done engine wise yet, only an intake.

The tunes that's loaded on the intune are
Diablo tune
91 octane
87 octane
Milage booster
Stock modify or something like that

I'm guessing the first one is the 93 octane one? And when I turn the mds off, is it supposed to turn off the Eco mode? Thanks!

Last edited:

cableguy_hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 2500 CTD
Engine
6.7 Cummings
on the MDS question, I had a different tuner but my ECO light still came on after I turned it off

OP
OP
ramittome

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, I'm noticing that. Toggled between the gears and Eco mode and there's no difference so its working right. Just threw me for a loop that it still comes on. Guess I'll just have to buy more mods soon so I can bug hemifever, Lol!

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
MDS and ECO are different. The eco light comes on as a guideline just to tell you that you are driving right to get the best mileage. This light will always come on regardless of whether MDS is on or off.

OP
OP
ramittome

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OK, thanks. Just ordered my ported throttle body and 180° tstat yesterday, so guess when that comes innill hit up hemifever for the tune.