A huge thank you to Moe's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mojoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I understand this is another catch can thread.....But I will share my experience anyway.....Before I even joined RF, I read a few threads on "must have" mods for the Hemi. After weeding through a lot of opinions, the catch can stood out as more of a need, not just a want. So, my first purchase was a BT catch can from Moe's Performance. I installed it on my truck a few days after taking ownership (less than 50 miles the day I installed it). Today was my first oil change (2200 miles), and I decided to check the can for the first time. It was over half full! That was normal driving with occasional full throttle launches. I'm completely stock performance wise as well.

I'm am very glad I made this my first mod, and also glad not to have that oil down in my TB/intake :shakehead:

Thanks again!

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Its always nice to see the positive results of each mod you install. That first time you empty the catch can is an eye opener for many people.

Designflaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 CC Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got my can today, I agree that its more a need basis.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta