Inertia push Rods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Couple quick questions Matt, I see you sell The Crazy Spartan and other Inertia Cams, Can you also get the Custom Push Rods Stu sells for it, I want to see if I can quiet down the valvetrain noise Ticking I got going on (not excessive just annoying) and have it more to spec on the Magnum. I am thinking of getting a set in the next few weeks after I pay my Devilbiss Compressor Bill...LOL. Secondly I though I would also ask if you carry the Sharadon Valve Collet Rails and how much we looking at.

But for now please advise price on the pushrods with postage USPS (ballpark is OK). My AB post code is T0J 2N0. Thanks Danny. :patriot:

Last edited:

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
When I took over Moe's, I spoke to both Sharadon and Inertia and agreed to leave all the internal engine mods to them. They are engineers when it comes to these motors, and with these parts being so specific to each build, I think you are much better off going directly through them for these parts.

OP
OP
03MopaRamman

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks Guys, BTW The push Rods are a pre made length for each cam as a kit. Price is up 5$ a set to $70. I have Stu's email will contact him and set it up. The Sharadon Rails come as is, nothing Fancy but its hard to find a reliable vendor as there are not alot sold. Supposed to ensure positive alignement, look cool and appear to be made of Aluminum. Also looking at the Mopar Tie Bars but they are $400 a set. Since I cannot afford heads right away just wanted to beef things up as with my new tranzformers shift kit with line lock and burnout modes I wanna try an autostick 1-2.....lol.

On a nother note, I will soon put up a thread wrt my Truck as I need to change valve seals install Mopar special push-rods and maybe new 6.1 springs with the buckets this time.

Matt will look at your site and see if you got any comp cams stuff like steel retainers or upgraded Beehive springs. Just wanna give ya some business if i can cause you been good to me!

Thanks for listening to the long wind!
Danny

Last edited:

Blackram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
On a nother note, I will soon put up a thread wrt my Truck as I need to change valve seals install Mopar special push-rods and maybe new 6.1 springs with the buckets this time.
Why don't your 6.1 springs have the buckets?

OP
OP
03MopaRamman

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
With the spring tool I had at the time I had to remove them. Ran it like that now with 3 different cams no probs. My other Hemi Motor Install i def kept them on. Also found a broken metal tab on a 5.7 spring with only 30 k miles. Many old posts about the buckets on or off but since i have to go in there and do the seals (and check the springs) i figured i would do it right. I have a multiple misfire again and just don't want to blame it on dirty injectors. Also have a funny tick when cold on startup and its Towing season soon.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn