Moes 87mm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi_Express2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Received my 87mm TB from Moes today. It was by far the easiest mod I've ever done. If it took 10 minutes it was only because I was talking to my wife during the install. Took the truck out for an initial run and runs great. I know once the truck learns the knew parameters, it will perform even better. Hemi tunes will be here at the end of the week. Volant CAI and Ram scoop in another week or so. Great timing for the truck to learn each mod. A thumbs up to Matt at Moes for the helpful install tips( it was exactly as you said). Moes is my preferred Ram vendor.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I'm glad the install went smoothly. Be sure to disconnect your negative battery terminal for about 30 minutes as well if you did not already do this. This will reset your computer so that you don't have to wait for it to adjust and learn on its own.

OP
OP
Hemi_Express2013

Hemi_Express2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did leave it disconnected for atleast 30min. I was able to get on it this morning on my way to work. I know it's onlya Ported TB but at sea level between 2000 and 4000 rpm, I noticed a difference in performance. It's the only mod to the engine outside of the catch can. It's a great start , thanks.