Moe's Performance Will be Closed May 23rd-27th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I just wanted to put this up now to give everyone a couple weeks to get their orders and tech support questions in. We will be closed the week of May 23rd-27th to spend some time with our families before the summer break. We will not be available by phone, but will check emails periodically throughout the day in case anyone has an emergency or tech support question. We will continue to process online orders throughout the week, but please note that items may ship next day instead of same day as most of you are accustomed to when shopping with Moe's.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me directly. I will bump this thread again the week of the 16th.

Thank you all, and we appreciate your business and support.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Unacceptable!!!! You are not allowed to have a life when a man's performance parts are on the line! Enjoy your time off buddy, you work damned hard the rest of the time.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well deserved!!!!! Thanks for all you do for all of us! Have a relaxing week my friend-
Jay

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
This is just a reminder that we will not be available by phone next week. If any of you guys were looking to place orders over the phone or need some product info/tech support, please give us a call by Friday at 5pm Central time.

We will still be processing online orders next week though, so nothing to worry about there.

Thank you.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Enjoy the time away, Lord knows we all need it.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Enjoy your vacation!

I'm sure there will be plenty of fishing involved hahaha.