Part numbers for ya Matt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
Hey Matt I was wondering if you could pm me with a price on the following as a group

autometer

trans and vac gauge

fuel pressure gauge (this one goes from 0-15 psi, do you know by chance if that is close to what mine is? never really looked into that...)

and the pillar

one has a outlet for a speaker and one does not..I was wondering if you knew if I could use the one w/ the speaker outlet to add a tweeter into my sound system?

Thanks

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Cool. I will look these up for you in a few minutes. What engine mods are you adding that you want to keep an eye on your fuel pressure and tranny temp?

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
okay thanks matt.

Well the truck just rolled over 170k here recently and I was really just wanting to add them for diagnosis help.

Had my fuel pump go out on me and ended up having to get it towed cuz I couldnt figure out what was keeping it from running, and if I would have had the gauge I could have narrowed it down real easy.

and the tranny, I just want to try to monitor the temp and im gonna get a tranny cooler (small one) and try to get as much life out of the tranny as I can. I have read a lot of articles about this gen's trannys burning themselves up basically.

and in the future I do intend on doing some extensive engine work but not any time soon. my bigger mods would be

headers
ram air hood
air gap intake
bored tb

might put some harland sharp's on and a cam combo eventually.

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
did you ever get a chance to check out what you could do matt? If you have any in stock I could pick it up in Houston when I come home to visit next week