Thanks Matt!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trikeffex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport ram
Engine
hemi 5.7
I finally made it in from work offshore so now i can finally start putting some of the things on my truck..Your customer service is awesome..Now i have to try to sneak in an order for the vararam and another 87mm TB now that i have the tuner.If you remember we battled with my truck not gaining much of anything with the 87mm TB and the vararam but im sure we can get it all straight now that we can tune the damn thing.Big props to you also for the extra package i recieved from you yesterday.Yea i got a call from the Misses about it.She informed me that she checked our account and didn't see anything on there and wanted to know how i paid for it behind her back lol!!!
Check your email when you get a chance.Sent ya somthing!!

Charles

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
HAHA...It wasn't me honey, I swear. I had a customer call yesterday and ask me to put his parts in a Tiffany's box for him...that way he could tell the wife it was a gift for her...hahahaha.

I will look for your email in a second.