Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grey dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7hemi
Hello Moe I have bought a few parts from you and am looking on getting a tuner the diablo trinity.
I need to shut off the engine light since I removed my cats. I see you offer a tune with the tuner.
Is that just one tune or is it tunes for life?
Also is there a # I can call I have some question to ask and I perfore to speak over the phone.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
214-789-1110 Matt at Moe's Performance
Jay

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Jay posted our number already, but I can answer for you here as well. We will get rid of the codes for the rear o2 sensors for you in the custom tuning. You will also get free tune updates for bolt on parts for as long as you own the truck. The only reason you would need to pay more for tuning is if you go with a bigger cam or boost.

OP
OP
G

Grey dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7hemi
Jay posted our number already, but I can answer for you here as well. We will get rid of the codes for the rear o2 sensors for you in the custom tuning. You will also get free tune updates for bolt on parts for as long as you own the truck. The only reason you would need to pay more for tuning is if you go with a bigger cam or boost.

Ok thanks. Are you going to have any Black Friday specials I need a tuner and 4.10 gears