Vararam back in stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
OK guys, as of yesterday, we now have more than 20 Vararam units in stock again and are back to our regular same day shipping schedule. All Vararam intake orders placed before 5pm Central time will ship same day. I appreciate everyone's patience while we were waiting on Vararam to get caught back up.

With the weather starting to cool off, this is when this intake really shines. These hemi motors want all the cold air you can force into them, and no other intake will deliver that cold air better than the Vararam Air Grabber.

B.Torr5986

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just received my vararam from you guys will be installing later :)....thanks for the quick shipping!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Gymkata

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am ordering the Vararam Intake with 87mm throttle body for my 2014 Ram 1500 Sport on your site now.

...BTW, do you do military discounts? I always forget, so I thought I would ask while I was thinking about it.

Last edited:

Soar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just got mine on Tuesday! Shipping was fast once they were in stock.

On another note has anyone had any issues with their dealership whining about the VR intake?

Cheers from Calgary

AC54ME

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star
Engine
Hemi
Received mine today - very quick shipping.