Vararam/diff/gears for 13' ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trikeffex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport ram
Engine
hemi 5.7
Was just wanting to get an update on the rear diff and gears for my 13' sport ram..I talked to you last Tuesday about it and you mentioned that you were gonna update the site so i could order both from you but the site still isn't updated.I sent you a few pm's but never got a reply so figured id post in your section.Also wanted to see if you have any of the vararams in stock with the updated parts for the 13's.Can't wait to get home and install the 2/4 lowering kit i ordered from you!!Thanks man for any info!!
Charles

OP
OP
trikeffex

trikeffex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport ram
Engine
hemi 5.7
Yea bro Ive PM'd him a couple of times..Guess ill end up having to call instead..I originally called 2 weeks ago to place the order over the phone but he said he would add it to the site that night and PM me afterwards so that I could place the order..Ive PM'd him 3 times or so after the fact with no response so I figured if I posted in his section that he would def get it but I dunno..Oh well!
Charles

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Charles, for whatever reason, I cant find the PM from you. I am actually waiting for my Mopar rep to get back to me because I'm trying to get some better pricing for you. I was hoping to be able to knock an extra $30 off before listing the diff on the site. He is supposed to call tomorrow with the numbers, so I will add this as soon as I hear back from him.

OP
OP
trikeffex

trikeffex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport ram
Engine
hemi 5.7
Sounds good bro..
Thought you up and forgot about me lol..I know how the PM'sact up on other forums sometimes so Thats why I posted it in your section instead..Thanks for the fast shipping on the lowering kit also man..Now just gotta get in from offshore to install it!!
Charles