NEW PRODUCT!! 2013-2015 Ram 1500 Truck Power Heated Puddle Light Signal Power - Foldi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
What does the installation kit consist of?

It consists of wiring and instructions. I'm pretty sure that it doesn't come with the switch, you would need to get one from Dodge.

Last edited:
OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Do you also have these with memory? So to install these in my no power folding I will need to get the door switch and modules for each mirror and then get a dealer to reflashed the truck?

If your mirrors have heat, power, memory, these would plug right in for you if you have a 1500. The power fold option gets wired manually.

You shouldn't need to re-flash the modules in the doors. Here's a link to them on our website.

Thanks for asking

2013 Ram Truck Power Heated Puddle Light Signal Memory Power - Folding Chrome Cap Upgrade Towing Mirror Pair at 1A Auto.com

Jarhead57

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 4x4 CC Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It consists of wiring and instructions. I'm pretty sure that it doesn't come with the switch, you would need to get one from Dodge.

Can you check and confirm that? Also I cannot access the site again.....doesn't know me....this has happened 2-3 time now.

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
ttt

Klimboneian

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Quick question, sorry to thread dig.. Do these mirrors also recognize that the mirrors are in the tow position and remap the controls accordingly?

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Quick question, sorry to thread dig.. Do these mirrors also recognize that the mirrors are in the tow position and remap the controls accordingly?

Not sure what this means. If your truck came from the factory with the power fold option, the factory switch would work,

Airborne63

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not sure what this means. If your truck came from the factory with the power fold option, the factory switch would work,

What he is asking is if his truck came with power fold and not tow mirrors and he bought your power folding mirrors will the switch that you use to aim the mirrors work properly when the tow mirrors are flipped up in the tow position? Some here have swapped out folding mirrors for tow mirrors and when they flip them up the direction they move when trying to aim them does not match the buttons. They are off by 90 degrees. Ie. Push the button left the mirrors moves down, up moves it right....etc. To fix the orientation they had to get the truck reflashed.

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
What he is asking is if his truck came with power fold and not tow mirrors and he bought your power folding mirrors will the switch that you use to aim the mirrors work properly when the tow mirrors are flipped up in the tow position? Some here have swapped out folding mirrors for tow mirrors and when they flip them up the direction they move when trying to aim them does not match the buttons. They are off by 90 degrees. Ie. Push the button left the mirrors moves down, up moves it right....etc. To fix the orientation they had to get the truck reflashed.

I'm not sure on this. I haven't had anyone call or complain about this being an issue.

Klimboneian

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Is that just a flash issue? Like I get the mirrors when in tow mode they're off 90 degress but once I make it to the dealer and get it flashed with all the proper sales codes, it'll work?

Airborne63

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is that just a flash issue? Like I get the mirrors when in tow mode they're off 90 degress but once I make it to the dealer and get it flashed with all the proper sales codes, it'll work?

If you went from factory power fold to factory tow mirrors then yes the correct sales code will fix the 90 degree issue.

tmatwell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Power folding mirror installation help needed

Hi,I just purchased a set of these today in chrome for my 2013 ram 1500 Laramie, my truck did not come with factory folding mirrors but the guy at A1 that sold these to me was very helpful and said all the wiring is there from factory to hook up,he said I would need to add a pin in the connector harness and change my door master switch that controls windows,mirrors ect, and possibly have that function turned on at the dealer,he suggested I come to this forum to get advise on installing these,he said he didn't actually have instructions,so here I am if any one can advise or point me in the right direction on getting these mirrors up and running it would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Tony Atwell

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Hi,I just purchased a set of these today in chrome for my 2013 ram 1500 Laramie, my truck did not come with factory folding mirrors but the guy at A1 that sold these to me was very helpful and said all the wiring is there from factory to hook up,he said I would need to add a pin in the connector harness and change my door master switch that controls windows,mirrors ect, and possibly have that function turned on at the dealer,he suggested I come to this forum to get advise on installing these,he said he didn't actually have instructions,so here I am if any one can advise or point me in the right direction on getting these mirrors up and running it would be greatly appreciated,also check out some of our aluminum truckbed on dodge trucks T & G Mfg & Sales - Home
Thanks
Tony Atwell
Owner Tg sales llc

Just noticed this post, did you install your mirrors okay?

Tony

SPDKLZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Limited Mega Cab
Engine
6.4 Hemi
1A, do you happen to have the 2015 Ram 2500 tow mirrors that are power folding? I ordered my truck back in Jan and got it this past Friday. I took the power tow mirrors off my order and now I regret it. Should have stuck with the tow mirrors. Instead, I have the standard power folding 2500 mirrors.

Let me know if you have them and cost. I would prefer all black since I am blackening out the other chrome bits, but chrome caps will be fine.

Would also like a price on some fender flares...mine is a Mega Cab if that matters.

BLKMAGIC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Has anyone successfully wired the switch for these yet when coming from a non power folding setup?

11BPSMIKE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They look like the ones I want but are they power folding? My sport has power folding heated with puddle and signal lights and auto dimming with temp sensor.

Last edited:
OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
1A, do you happen to have the 2015 Ram 2500 tow mirrors that are power folding? I ordered my truck back in Jan and got it this past Friday. I took the power tow mirrors off my order and now I regret it. Should have stuck with the tow mirrors. Instead, I have the standard power folding 2500 mirrors.

Let me know if you have them and cost. I would prefer all black since I am blackening out the other chrome bits, but chrome caps will be fine.

Would also like a price on some fender flares...mine is a Mega Cab if that matters.

PM sent on mirrors, we currently do not carry fender flares for this particular vehicle

Has anyone successfully wired the switch for these yet when coming from a non power folding setup?

We carry the power fold mirrors with a wiring kit too, to enable the power fold feature, if the truck did not have it from the factory.