NEW PRODUCT!! 2013-2015 Ram 1500 Truck Power Heated Puddle Light Signal Power - Foldi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SiriusBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Do you have a non-towing option?I just need something closest to factory.
(Power Heated Mirrors, Fold-Away)
I jacked up my passenger mirror housing this morning on my 2014 Ram 1500 Black express.

I checked on these for you, and as of right now we only have the tow mirrors available to us.

I don't have a stock replacement mirrors available to me for your truck.

Thank you for asking,

Tony

SPDKLZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Limited Mega Cab
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Tony, any word back on my PM? Regarding tow mirrors for my 2015 2500.

11BPSMIKE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you have all black power folding towing mirrors for a 2014 1500 that came with power folding regular mirrors.

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
In stock ready to ship

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Back in stock

hmmblah

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bought a 2015 RAM 1500 Express (love the painted bumpers) in February with the towing package (integrated brake control, 7 pin connector, 3.92 gear ratio), but only had the basic heated mirrors. Needless to say I couldn't see around the sides of our 30' TT while towing.

I found this thread and ordered the mirrors here last Friday with the free shipping option. To my surprise they arrived the following Monday afternoon. :favorites13:

The first side took me about 40 minutes from start to finish. I took my time removing the door panel as I didn't want to snap any of the plastic clips. I was not expecting to be able to use the blinker or puddle lights, but the door module inside did have the pins for the white connector so I connected both wiring harnesses from the mirrors. After assembling they did not work however. The second side installation took only 20 minutes as I knew now how everything came apart.

I saw the following post on a previous page so I gave the dealership a call.

Sales code needs flashed into the truck at a dealership. LEB and LEC will get the turn signal and the puddle lights working.

They had no idea what I was talking about and said it's something they couldn't do, but I was passed on to someone else anyway. This new guy said it was probably possible and to bring the info in the quote above and it would be $25 to flash the codes, but he couldn't guarantee it would work. I had him check my VIN and told him the pins were in the door module so was optimistic it could work.

Anyway, after 20 mins at the dealership and $25 later I had working blinkers and puddle lights. Very pleased.

The mirrors look great and do not look like a cheap aftermarket item. They fit well, were easy to install, and best of all I can actually see when towing. For anyone that doesn't want to use clip-on towing mirrors and prefers a factory look, this is the way to go.

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Thank you for your order

Tony

Fear&Loathing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500 Mega Cab
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Tony,
Do you guys make these in black for 2015 2500? I have the memory, fold, heat, and lights

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I ordered a set PART #: 1AMRP01385 for my new 2015 Ram 1500 with power folding, puddle lights, turn signals and heat. These are the only ones I found that are the power folding tow mirrors.
I wish they came without the chrome caps, but either they can be removed or I can live with them.

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Thank you for your order

Tony

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
What he is asking is if his truck came with power fold and not tow mirrors and he bought your power folding mirrors will the switch that you use to aim the mirrors work properly when the tow mirrors are flipped up in the tow position? Some here have swapped out folding mirrors for tow mirrors and when they flip them up the direction they move when trying to aim them does not match the buttons. They are off by 90 degrees. Ie. Push the button left the mirrors moves down, up moves it right....etc. To fix the orientation they had to get the truck reflashed.

Is it the LEB and LEC sales code that enables the correct button orientation when the mirrors are flipped up?

bobbo7915

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7L
no the LEB and LEC codes are for the lighting....i havent had a chance to try some other codes i have to see if they correct the mirror adjusting yet

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
no the LEB and LEC codes are for the lighting....i havent had a chance to try some other codes i have to see if they correct the mirror adjusting yet

Ahh..tracking. I might just tell the service tech to treat it like it has tow mirrors and see what he flashes. I have an appointment to get the black MOPAR step bars installed on Monday morning.

Also, just as an update, I have held off on writing a review on the mirrors I received from 1AAuto. They are chrome, but I don't think it looks bad, even on my Granite Outdoorsman. I installed the mirrors with no issues, but the passenger side mirror didn't want to fold in correctly all the time. I can tell that it is just really tight. After cycling the mirrors about 50 times, I sent them an email on Wednesday evening asking if there was a fix for it. I had to take my daughter to the airport on Thursday morning and by the time I got back and checked my email, there were three emails from 1AAuto. One apologizing for the issue, one with the tracking info for the new shipment to me and one the return label for the defective one. Now, THAT is customer service!

If anybody has been holding off waiting to see how these mirrors are before dropping $400+, you can feel confident that they will take care of you.

Thor09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Incase it wasnt noted before, the part # for black textured power folding tow mirrors is 1AMRP01408. I just installed tonight and they work great.
Dont forget you probably need support brackets and the bolts. It keeps the mirrors from moving around due to the added weight and extra length they stick out.
My truck came with power folding sport mirrors and these 1A Auto power folding tows plugged right in and work as expected.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1449197215966.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1449197215966.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 51