Question on mirror adjustment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just installed a set of your power folding, heated power adjust tow mirrors on my 2500. Question I have is are the smaller sections of the mirrors manually adjustable? With the mirrors folded down the outer piece on the drivers side seems to be pointed down quite a bit. Just wanted to check and see if they were adjustable before I pushed on it and broke something. Thanks.

Jeremy

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Just installed a set of your power folding, heated power adjust tow mirrors on my 2500. Question I have is are the smaller sections of the mirrors manually adjustable? With the mirrors folded down the outer piece on the drivers side seems to be pointed down quite a bit. Just wanted to check and see if they were adjustable before I pushed on it and broke something. Thanks.

Jeremy

I don't have one here to test for you. I'll see if I can get an answer for you by tomorrow.

They shouldn't take too much effort to move it they are adjustable.

Tony

OP
OP
Mega-Hemi

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Have another issue. Had the computer programmed at the dealer this morning. Everything is working except for the turn signal on the drivers side. Dealer says they think it's the bulb. Anything I should do before I tear into them to check the bulb?

OP
OP
Mega-Hemi

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Guess I can't really tear into it, looks like it's a 1 piece led unit.

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Is the bulb working on the other side ?

OP
OP
Mega-Hemi

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Yes, all other functions seem to work perfectly. Called customer service earlier. They are going to send out a replacement when they come off back order. Possibly end of the month.